solutions manual Advanced Mechanics of Materials Cook Young 2nd edition
Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents
1. Orientation, Review of Elementary Mechanics of Materials.
2. Stress, Principal Stresses, Strain Energy.
3. Failure and Failure Criteria.
4. Applications of Energy Methods.
5. Beams on an Elastic Foundation.
6. Curved Beams.
7. Elements of Theory of Elasticity.
8. Pressurized Cylinders and Spinning Disks.
10. Unsymmetric Bending and Shear Center.
11. Plasticity in Structural Members. Collapse Analysis.
12. Plate Bending.
13. Shells of Revolution with Axisymmetric Loads.
14. Buckling and Instability.
Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.